Thursday, July 29, 2010

3 times is plenty!

Yes indeed I'm obsessed with Twilight, in this instance Eclipse. Yesterday I saw Eclipse for the third time! It was so funny. The theater was empty so me and M screamed at the giant screen and talked a bunch, it was hilarious. But while watching the bloody commercials we saw a preview for Paranormal Activity 2 so we started talking really loud so we wouldn't freak out. And of course when the screen told us to turn of our phones we yelled, "You turn off yours!"

Since it was M's first time watching the movie she lost herself for a second when I was repeating all the lines. But besides her constant talking and my obnoxius singing the movie was as good as the first time.

Ps. You probably shouldn't yell at the movie when your with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment